CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Scrap book pages







This is my first blog and I am all excited about it. My life right now is pretty hectic. My daughter is teething (cutting her pre-molars) so she is really cranky and wants my attention 24/7. Also from tomorrow I am planning to potty train her... at least give it a try. I really hope to succeed and hope she co-oprates. Today after a long time I went out for dinner. Wow it felt good. Well check out these scraps that I made. The layout is totally mine and to view the design credits view my page http://www.scrapbookflair.com/Beena



See ya all later.. Bye

2 comments:

Jaya said...

Hey Beena, glad to see that u entered the world of blogging!!!! i love the newest scrap.... it is soo beautifully done!!!! Hugs Jaya

Margie from CuraƧao said...

Gorgeous lOs Beena!